Welcome! Our mission is to provide guidance throughout your Illini experience. It is important to see your Academic Advisor each semester to remain on track to complete degree requirements, but they're also available for more than just course planning. We are here to help you achieve your goals, combine your education and passions to find an enriching career, and empower you to discover/be your best-self during your time here at UIUC.
Online Appointments are held on Microsoft Teams - Please install the application in advance of your appointment.
In Person Appointments are held in Lincoln Hall, room 3088 on the 3rd floor.
For study abroad credit transfer requests, please do not make an appointment. Please email your forms to email@example.com
Appointments range from 15-30 minutes and can cover:
- Declaring a Sociology Major, more information can be found HERE
- Declaring a Criminology, Law and Society or Sociology: Form to Declare Minor
- Supporting Course Work or Capstone Planning
- Satisfactory Appeal Progress Forms (Financial Aid)
- Major Plan of Study, Course Selection/ Schedule
- Post-Graduation Discussions (career/ graduate school)
- Opportunities including career development, Internships, Study Abroad, Ambassadors Program, etc.