Graduate student and teaching assistant Amirhossein Teimourigerdeh recently had a paper published in the International Journal of Politics, Culture, and Society.
- New Paper "Passing the Torch: Iran’s 2013 Surprise, the Digital Generational Gap, and the Depoliticization of Public Intellectuals" by Amirhossein Teimourigerdeh Published
- "The Symbolic Interactionist Lobby and the Fight over a Balanced 'American Sociological Review'" by Professor Emeritus Norbert WileyProfessor Emeritus Norbert Wiley recently had a paper published in The American Sociologist.
- Congratulations to Professor Ghassan Moussawi, whose article, "Queer Exceptionalism and Exclusion: Cosmopolitanism and Inequalities in 'Gay Friendly' Beirut," received an honorable mention from the
- Professor Ghassan Moussawi spoke with Jadaliyya about his new book, "Disruptive Situations: Fractal Orientalism and Queer Strategies in Beirut" in an interview published July 9th, 2020.
- Professor Ghassan Moussawi's blog post entitled, "Living amidst constant dis
- Congratulations to PhD student Mona Khneisser on being awarded the Erik Olin Wright Distinguished Article Award from Critical Sociology.
- “Olympic Music and Cultural Taste: Olympic Ice Dancing in 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games” by Park D, Shin N, Sydnor S, Clarke C.A collaboration of Professor Caitlin Clarke's, “Olympic Music and Cultural Taste: Olympic Ice Dancing in 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games," was recently published in the Sociology of Sport
- In the "Faces of the Pandemic" Dossier from Books and Ideas.
- Professor Cynthia Buckley collaborated with Ralph Clem and Erik Herron on a recent article regarding entitled, "National Security Implications of the COVID-19 Crisis: The Urgent Need to Build State