2. To schedule a same-day appointment, call (217) 333-3704. Phone lines open at 7:50am every weekday.
3. SIT with SANKOFA will resume regularly scheduled virtual drop in - stay tuned for this information.
4. Kognito Suicide Prevention Training: for students who want to support other students and want help learning how to have important conversations, referring to mental health services as needed. Follow the link and use the video tailored to students.
Counseling Center website: https://counselingcenter.illinois.edu/.
1. Employee Assistance Program Work Group Services: work group services are tailored to the specific issues that are affecting a group.
3. Office of Inclusion and Intercultural Relations: access training opportunities and other resources.
4. Faculty and staff are also welcome to take the Kognito Suicide Prevention Training by following this link and watching the video tailed for faculty and staff.