Deadline: December 1 (We admit for fall term only.)
All Graduate Applicants (Domestic & International)
- Complete Graduate College Online Application [Departmental Code: 10KS0344PhD]
- Personal Statement (500 words)
- Statement of Purpose (750 words)
- Three recommendations letters (can upload these at Apply yourself)
- GRE scores are optional.
International applicants have additional requirements
- TOEFL-IBT scores
- English Translations of all non-English Transcripts
- Certificate of Degree (including English Translations)
- Declaration and Certification of Finances
- International Student Verification Form (processed within Apply Yourself)
Please send supplemental materials to:
Department of Sociology
702 S Wright Street, 3120 Lincoln Hall, MC 454
Urbana, IL 61801 USA
Note: These required items must be received by the December 1st deadline.
Please refer to the Graduate College Online Application page for the most up-to-date information.