Graduate School Preparation:
Investigating and applying for graduate school is a time consuming process, so start early. Some of the major steps that need to be taken include:
- Deciding on a course of study
- Selecting prospective graduate schools and obtaining application packets
- Taking appropriate exams
- Getting letters of recommendation, writing a statement of purpose
- Assembling all other materials for application.
There are many resources to help you do these things. The following are some web sites that may help. Career Services also has a lot of information. Finally, stop by the advising office for more direction.
Information and Ranking on Graduate Schools
Deciding and Applying
Professional School Preparation
The LAS College office (1st floor Computing Applications Building) has a Pre-Law Advising Service. You can also get a pre-law designation through the LAS College Office, you will be put on a mailing list for pre-law information.
- UIUC Pre-Law Advising Services
- Make a Pre-Law Advising Appointment
- UIUC Pre-Law Events
- UIUC Pre-Law Resources
Pre-Health Professions Preparation
- Health Professions Guides for Completing Prerequisite Courses
- UIUC Career Center Pre-Health Professions Resources
- UIUC Career Center Pre-Health Professions Advising
- Quick Question? Health Professions Advising Drop-In Hours
- Subscribe to Health Career Chronicle weekly Newsletter