- Social Informatics/STS, interactive AI, fostering programming literacy in social science and humanities through collaborative game design, interactive digital narrative, playful pedagogies, emergent learning, hypnosis and suggestibility, social narrative approaches to trauma and memory studies, global informatics, Central Europe and the former Yugoslavia.
- IS 490 Playful Design Methods
- INFO 490 Chatbots and Interactive AI
- INFO 490 Programming Interactive Fiction
- GCL 143 Mapping Inequalities: Programming the Illinois Map